Enroll today in the Healthy Pregnancy Program
Call toll-free 1-800-411-7984
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 11 p.m. Central time
- Friday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. Central time
- Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central time
You can enroll at any time, up through your 34th week of pregnancy. After you enroll, visit healthy-pregnancy.com often to find out all the information you need about pregnancy, delivery and after the baby is born.
Specialized services for you and your baby – before, during and after pregnancy
Visit your doctor regularly, enroll in our free Healthy Pregnancy Program, and you'll have built-in support throughout your pregnancy.
- 24-hour toll-free access to experienced pregnancy and childbirth nurses
- Access to health care professionals to identify any risks and special needs
- Pregnancy and childbirth education materials and resources
- One-on-one support throughout your pregnancy
- Access to a neonatal nurse manager for babies with special health needs
Register your newborn on your health insurance plan
After your baby is born, check with your health care plan to find out how to register your baby. Some plans ask that you have your baby added to the plan within 30 days of delivery.
Find out what your health plan covers for your baby. Ask about:
- Well-baby checkups at the doctor
- Emergency care
- Choosing a primary care doctor for your baby